THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TXT 81 Theme and new info..




Welcome freaks to TXT edition 81, or something along those lines. So, Myspazz is dead and as we must, we will adapt. We wouldn't wanna lose our band of freaks we have worked so hard to build up, would we?



So, here's the down low! I planed on posting the full, main blog on Myspace and linking from Facebook. But, Myspace has wreaked havoc on blogs at least today. As soon as I try to do anything a black screen pops up and it seems it's trying to be an activity stream. I can barely even type a status up before it takes the page over. So, here's how it will play for this week at least. The main blog will be posted here in Blogger. I will link it from Facebook. I will also post a note there. Feel free to leave your links here in the comments or on the Facebook note. When the deadline passes, I will post a new blog here and a note there as well.

Please note: Leave the links from wherever you post. it doesn't have to be here, Myspace or Facebook. Just link us to wherever you are blogging from. Also, be kind and link us in your blog as well so that everyone can read all the other yummy writes as well.


Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....what you're really here for now!

This week I was thinking, what good is erotica without a little leather, right?



Any kind really.

Maybe you like flogs?



Or, maybe restraints?


Or corsets?


or men in leather?




So freaks....give it to me good and hard. I want writes with leather....lots and lots of leather. Write it how you want...poetry, stories, true stories, whatever...just leave me well....dripping ;)

Have your links done by 12/17/2010 !!! I'll post them at that time!!!

7 comments:

  1. mmmmm XXX play house players, my week is already looking promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INDEED Minx...let the orgy begin? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. as usual i am late sob, dam my space, thought we could not post naughty things on face book, sigh, but ill do my best to make you drip, twitch, throbb, moan, you know the good stuff, and BTW corsets, mmmmm mmmm good, i might have something, grrrrrrr ooxxoo smooch to the tree house
    ooxxoo karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! I may do a repeat until I can get my mind swirling.. But we have a lot of new Players and I haven't been around in a few yrs..LOL
    good to be back.. please, I'll be posting from Deb Shilo everyone friend requeast me trhere please.. and thanks my lovely ~FREAKS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Karen...well, post at Myspace and I'll link it, or here, or wherever you blog now.

    @Poet i gotcha all added chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://leatherandallthatgreatstuff.blogspot.com/2010/12/leather-and-all-that-great-stuff.html
    2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks.. but I put a Link up as well~

    ReplyDelete